You can activate and deactivate any Jetpack module from the Jetpack page in your Dashboard.
Follow these steps to activate a module:
- Navigate to the Jetpack page in your dashboard, and locate the widget you wish to activate.
- Click the blue Activate button to activate the module.
And you can deactivate a module by following these steps:
- Navigate to the Jetpack page in your dashboard, and locate the widget you wish to deactivate.
- Click the Learn More button.
- Click the Deactivate button.
After successfully connecting to your WordPress.com account, most Jetpack features are automatically activated. Since each works differently, you can click on the Learn More buttons for specific instructions on using each one. If the module is not activated yet, it will be greyed out, and a blue Activate button will allow you to activate the module.
Clicking Learn More will also cause a Deactivate button to appear for that feature, so you can turn off any features you aren’t ready to use yet.
I don’t want to use all the features. Can I turn some of them off?
Sure! You can deactivate any feature you don’t feel like using, and reactivate it at any time.
To turn specific features off, head to the main Jetpack page in your dashboard. In the box explaining the feature you’d like to turn off, click the Learn More button. A Deactivate button will appear. Click that button and that feature will be completely deactivated.