The Gravatar Profile Widget allows you to pull in your Gravatar image along with some of your Gravatar profile data.
You can set up the Gravatar Profile Widget by following these steps:
- Go to Appearance > Widgets in your WordPress Dashboard.
- Drag the “Gravatar Profile (Jetpack)” widget into one of your active sidebars.
- Fill out the options.
- Click “Save” to save your changes.
Once you add the widget to your sidebar from Appearance > Widgets, you’ll see that the widget settings look like this:
- Title – The title of your Gravatar profile block. (i.e. About Me, About the Author)
- Select a user – Select a registered user of your blog, or pick custom and enter an email address in the box below. Users may have multiple addresses on a single Gravatar account, but only the primary address will display profile information.
- Show Personal Links – Allows you to display links to your websites, blogs, or any other sites that help describe who you are. You can manage your links at Gravatar.com or in your dashboard under “My Profile”.
- Show Account Links – Allows you to display links to profiles that you use across the web. These account links come from verifying services on Gravatar. You can manage your verified services at Gravatar.com or in your dashboard under “My Profile”.