Thanks to the Publicize module, you can automatically publish each one of your blog posts to your Google+ Profile.
On the Settings -> Sharing page click Add New. You’ll be taken to Google where you’ll be asked to approve the connection between your Jetpack site and your Google+ account. Click Accept.
On the next screen, you’ll see a message confirming that you have successfully connected your Jetpack site to your Google+ Profile. You can also check the box to make the connection available to all users of the blog. This means that when another user creates a post it will also publicize to this Google+ connection.
Changing who can see your Publicized posts on Google+
By default, Google+ sets the visibility of your posts to “Only You”. You can change this setting when connecting your site to Google+, or later on by going to Settings > Manage apps & activities in Google+:
If the connection between Google+ and your site gets disconnected for some reason, don’t worry, just follow these steps and you’ll be back on track again in no time.
- Log into your Jetpack site. Go to Settings -> Sharing and click the X next to the link to the Google+ profile or page you wish to disconnect.
- Reload the page and confirm the link now says Add new, but don’t click that link yet.
- Log into your Google+ account. Then go to your Google+ Settings page by clicking this Settings link.
- Click Security on the left-hand side of the page.
- Scroll down to the Connected applications and sites section and click the Review permissions link.
- Under Connected Sites, Apps, and Services, click the Revoke Access button next to WordPress.
- Log back into your site. Go to Settings -> Sharing and follow the steps at the top of this page to reconnect.