Thanks to the Publicize module, you can automatically publish each one of your blog posts to your Tumblr blog.
Connect your site to your Tumblr account
To get started, go to the Settings -> Sharing page, then click the Connect button next to the Tumblr logo.
You’ll be taken to Tumblr where you’ll be asked to approve the connection between your site and your Tumblr account. Click Allow.
If you have more than one Tumblr blog you will then be prompted to choose which blog to publicize to.
You can also make the connection available to all users of the site. Meaning that when another user creates a post it will also publicize to this Tumblr connection.
Sometimes, the connection between Tumblr and Jetpack might get disconnected or needs a reset. Not to worry, the following steps should get you up and running again quickly.
- Log into your site. Go to your dashboard -> Settings -> Sharing and click the X next to the link to the Tumblr page you wish to disconnect.
- Reload the page and confirm the link now says Create new Tumblr connection, but don’t click that link yet.
- Log into your Tumblr account. Then go to your Tumblr Account > Settings > Apps page by clicking this App Settings link.
- Remove the WordPress app by clicking the X in its row. (If there is no WordPress row, don’t worry, just skip this step). If you see a popup asking for confirmation, click the “Remove” button.
- Log back into your site. Go to your dashboard -> Settings -> Sharing and follow these steps to reconnect.